Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Its ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 2,000 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
GROW WITH US!
Become part of NetBrain’s new and growing Advanced Services Team!
The Senior Solutions Engineer on the Advanced Services team is a technical authority in facets of Network Management (including Network Operations, Design, Optimization etc.) and of the NetBrain platform. You will be responsible for ensuring the NetBrain platform is customized to deliver value for our growing customer base. In the role, you will develop relationships with network engineers in Enterprises, Service providers and partner with them to achieve their business goals while creating innovative solutions to their problems.
This role will be a key member of the Advanced Services team, you will apply your network expertise to create innovative use cases on top of the NetBrain platform specifically for customers and help customers realize them.
- Design and establish best practices focused on elevating customer’s Network Automation needs in Network Operations, Security, Design and Implementation, Network Optimization.
- Review and lead the discovery of business and technical requirements of the NetBrain platform for our customers.
- Perform post-sales deployment, configuration, and customization of NetBrain software in customer networks
- Automate key and critical network operation tasks through creating automation apps (Runbook, Data View, etc.), NetBrain’s unique platform for engineers to automate and share network knowledge
- Lead continued development of NetBrain Professional Services portfolio
- Train and assist customers on using the many features of NetBrain software to manage their network in a variety of use cases
- Maintain expert knowledge of the NetBrain platform and products
- Maintain current knowledge of the network industry including emerging technologies, pain points and trends.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent technical qualification through experience
- CCNP or equivalent network certifications
- 5+ years of Experience in one or more of the key areas, with a demonstrated history delivering positive results within:
o Network Operations (NOCs)
o Network Security
o Network Planning, Design and Implementation
o Continued Network Optimization
- Experience with common network management tools including Network Monitoring, Incident Management, Log Analysis etc.
- Professional Services experience highly desirable
- Strong presentation and communication skills