NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Our ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 1,800 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.”
Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
NetBrain is seeking a Technical Marketing Engineer to play a key role within the organization, on the Product Marketing Team. Leveraging your experience managing enterprise networks, you will serve as a technical expert who empathizes with our customer’s challenges and responsibilities. Your experience will be applied directly to identify use cases to market and educate NetBrain’s enterprise customers.
In this role, you will have an important ‘seat at the table’ for technical product strategy discussions and help drive broader adoption of NetBrain both internally and externally. Trained as an expert with NetBrain’s cutting edge mapping and automation platform, you will be tasked with imagining and developing use cases for the education of prospects and customers
If you enjoy ‘geeking out’ with new technologies and strive to be seen as a ‘thought leader’ in Enterprise Network Management, you may very well find this to be the coolest job on the planet!
• Understand the technical scope and challenges of common projects, initiatives, and events in enterprise network management
• Introduce relevant solutions to customer challenges by becoming an expert in NetBrain’s network mapping and automation platform
• Develop technical demos to showcase NetBrain’s technology
• Define technical lab requirements to support technical demos
• Effectively communicate with the Sales organization to translate complex topics into simple Marketing concepts
• Create engaging technical marketing content (e.g. videos, white papers, technical presentations)
• Serve as the technical expert for webinars, articles, white papers, and Sales presentations
• Assist the field sales organization by providing his/her expertise in specific sales situations
• Enhance and expand our demo and instant trial lab environment by identifying, prioritizing, and building in new uses cases and technologies to help prospects understand the value of NetBrain
• Help create technical product content such as videos, white papers, and technical presentations
• Serve as the technical expert for email campaigns, Webinars, and Tradeshows.
At NetBrain we offer a comprehensive total rewards package including: competitive salary, bonus plan, health, dental, and vision insurance, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, and matching 401k plan.
Additional perks offered include unlimited snacks, gourmet coffee and tea, onsite fitness center, game room, free Friday catered lunch, and more!