NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Our ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 1,800 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.”
Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
You love enterprise network management, but you’re tired of being on call and receiving calls at 2AM when there’s an outage. You want to stay technical but you’re looking to grow your career in a new direction. If this sounds like you, then a career in technical marketing might be for you.
NetBrain, the company responsible for the cutting-edge network mapping and automation platform, is seeking a highly-motivated Senior Technical Marketing Engineer to play a key role within the organization, reporting to the Director of Product Marketing.
We’re looking for someone who understands IT technology, B2B buying cycles in the large enterprise, and has high expectations of themselves as well as the team around them. You will be directly contributing to our corporate goals and marketing initiatives.
Why You Matter
If you enjoy ‘geeking out’ with new technologies and desire to be seen as a ‘thought leader’ in Enterprise Network Management, you may find this to be the coolest job on the planet! Leveraging your experience managing enterprise networks, you will serve as a technical expert who empathizes with our customer’s challenges and responsibilities. You will partner closely with our Customer Success and Services organizations to identify use cases to market and educate NetBrain’s enterprise customers. In this role, you will have an important ‘seat at the table’ for technical product strategy discussions and help drive broader adoption of NetBrain both internally and externally.
The position is based at NetBrain’s headquarters in Burlington, MA and is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual at a fast-growing and dynamic enterprise technology company. Breadth of experience in enterprise network management is essential. Experience with Solution Engineering or Customer Success is a major plus.
This Position will require 20% or less travel to industry conferences, customer visits, sales meetings, and other places both U.S. and international
• Develop Innovative Experiences for Prospects and Customers
• Help design and develop a “customer experience lab” to showcase NetBrain’s technology, leveraging common network management tools, technologies, and processes
• Create product demos which showcase how NetBrain can help across a variety of customer workflows
• Create deep technical content including webinars, white papers, blogs, and videos
• Interface with prospects and customers directly leveraging NetBrain’s following of 100,000+ network engineers across social media channels
• Drive Customer Success and Empathize with “Voice of the Customer”
• Play a lead role in developing NetBrain’s Customer Advisory Board (CAB) to preview roadmap capabilities to customers and bring feedback to the development team
• Build a community of customer advocates by interviewing customers and bringing their stories to the market
• Create a series of deeper content including “tips and tricks” for NetBrain customers
• Drive New Service Offerings to Market
• Help to market services offered by NetBrain’s Services organization
• Develop training materials for internal stakeholders
• Serve as a technical resource for internal initiatives across pre and post Sales functions
At NetBrain we offer a comprehensive total rewards package including: competitive salary, bonus plan, health, dental, and vision insurance, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, and matching 401k plan.
Additional perks offered include unlimited snacks, gourmet coffee and tea, onsite fitness center, game room, free Friday catered lunch, and more!