Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Its ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 2,000 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
GROW WITH US!
NetBrain is an automation platform that leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide network teams end-to-end network visibility while enabling automation across the entire network. Today, over 2,000 of the world’s largest Enterprises and Managed Services Providers use NetBrain’s platform to provide visibility and automation during troubleshooting and network changes.
The NetBrain Solutions Engineer, in the Support and Services team, will provide deep NetBrain expertise including System Architecture, Deployment, Customization and Training to our rapidly growing Enterprise customer base.
If you are knowledgeable about enterprise networks, and are enthusiastic about helping our customers deploy, adopt and customize a novel solution to help engineers with their networking needs, this is the place for you. We will provide the training necessary to help you become an expert on NetBrain’s industry leading software, and provide you with the opportunity to learn and apply different network, system and automation technologies.
• Perform post-sales deployment, configuration, and customization of NetBrain software in customer networks
• Automate key and critical network operation tasks through creating automation apps (Runbook, Data View, etc.), NetBrain’s unique platform for engineers to automate and share network knowledge
• Troubleshoot NetBrain product, network (Reachability, live access) and system (Database, OS, etc.) issues within the customer’s environment
• Train and assist customers on using the many features of NetBrain software to manage their network in a variety of use cases
• Learn customer’s implementations of advanced network knowledge (VXLan/VPLS/EVPN, etc) and support them within the NetBrain product offering.
• Research third party tool, and developing integration use case using RESTful API, such as integrate with third party data, trigger NetBrain action from third party tool.
• Liaise closely with the development teams in order to incorporate new technologies and improve the product portfolio
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
• Experience in one or more of the following: network design, network management, enterprise network operations,
• Experience with Linux, Windows operating systems and comfortable navigating virtualization technologies such as VMware and Hyper-V
• Experience with databases and distributed software architectures
• Coding skills in a scripting language (Python preferred)
• RESTful API integration experience
• Has a passion for working with customers
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of conveying ideas and applying knowledge to challenging tasks
• Comfortable with CLI level configuration and management of network devices
• Familiarity with Network Management and ITSM tools such as Solarwinds, Splunk, ServiceNow, BMC, HP Openview, EMC Smarts
At NetBrain Technologies, we’ve developed the first operating system for total network management. Leveraging our innovative software solution, network management becomes simple and visual through dynamic maps. Our mission is to empower network professionals, enhance IT collaboration and reduce the manual efforts associated with documenting and troubleshooting complex networks.
We offer a comprehensive total rewards package including: competitive salary, bonus plan, health, dental, and vision insurance, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, and matching 401k plan. Additional perks offered include unlimited snacks, gourmet coffee and tea, on-site fitness center, game room, free Friday lunch, and more!