Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Its ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 1,800 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
The NetBrain software development team is responsible for creating NetBrain’s next-generation product in network automation. We are seeking middle QA Engineers who can not only bring their experience to the team but can also explore new ways for us to efficiently test our product. The QA Software Engineers will ensure complete coverage of all the use cases, test cases, and work-flows.
• Work with Development, Test and Project Management to design and implement test strategies.
• Develop overall test plans, specific test cases and test scenarios
• Perform verification and regression tests every release.
• Produce reports on the quality of each release.
• Participate in customer meetings, analyze customer’s stories and convert to test cases.
• BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or Physics or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years for software testing experience.
• Experience with Web software testing.
• Logging and tracking bugs in a bug database
• Execution of test cases and plans
• Must be a self-motivated and able to manage yourself and your work.
• Very interested in software testing, strong analytical and exploration capabilities, can detect serious problems.
• Should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
• Mandarin speaking required.