Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Its ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 1,800 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
The NetBrain software development team is responsible for creating NetBrain’s next-generation product in network automation. We are seeking Sr. QA Engineers who can not only bring their experience to the team but can also explore new ways for us to efficiently test our product. The QA Software Engineers will ensure complete coverage of all the use cases, test cases, and work-flows.
• As QA team's technical experts, you need to be proficient in the use and logic of the entire software.
• Collaborate with support and development teams to resolve customer’s issue.
• Build a bridge between QA team and customers.
• Participate in customer meetings, analyze customer’s stories and convert to test cases.
• Participate in software testing, output test report and troubleshooting document.
• BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or Physics or equivalent experience.
• 4+ years for software testing experience.
• Experience with network management software testing.
• Strong customer service, leadership, organizational, and communication skills.
• Very interested in software testing, strong analytical and exploration capabilities, can detect serious problems.
• Great at tackling quickly changing technology and environment.
• Familiar with networking knowledge such as: TCP/IP/, SNMP, Telnet/SSH, Cisco router / Switches…
• Familiar with one or more script language (Perl, Python, shell, etc.).
• In-depth knowledge of Non-relational databases: MongoDB.
• Familiar with Linux system.
• Mandarin speaking required.