Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Its ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 1,800 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
NetBrain is an automation platform that leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide network teams end-to-end network visibility while enabling automation across the entire network. Today, over 2,000 of the world’s largest Enterprises and Managed Services Providers rely on our platform to provide visibility and automation during troubleshooting and network changes.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager with a strong background in service delivery for Enterprise IT solutions to join our growing professional services team. Strategically, as Engagement Manager you will seek to understand our customer’s network visibility and automation needs, their network operation flows and help them define success for the NetBrain product. Working in co-operation with our talented Solutions Engineers, you will work to ensure successful service engagements that both meet and exceed our customer expectations.
Tactically, you will be responsible for managing the scope, schedule and resources for NetBrain service engagements. You will utilize your project management capabilities, natural inquisitiveness and understanding of network challenges to design and deliver the best service to our customers.
- Define and agree project scope, scheduling resources to ensure successful project delivery
- Collaborate with NetBrain engineers to deliver service engagements and exceed customer expectations
- Manage, track and report on service projects to ensure on-time, high quality delivery
- Proactively identify and manage project risk, resolve issues and escalate as needed within NetBrain
- Recommend, challenge and redirect teams as well as customer expectations as necessary to ensure successful project delivery
- 1+ years Project Management or Managing Engagements for IT projects at an enterprise level
- 3+ years experience working in Professional Services or Consulting capacity
- Experience in the network operations, networking tools a plus
- Experience leveraging project management, customer engagement and consulting methodologies and best practices at an enterprise level engagement
- History of career growth, consistently meeting and exceeding goals and increasing responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology or related field or equivalent professional experience