NetBrain technologies, the market leader in network automation based in the US, is continuing to expand globally this spring. After opening offices in Munich and Beijing, we are opening offices in Toronto and London in 2018. In order to accommodate our growth, we are creating a core office centered around services and research/development in Toronto, where the team will be key in maintaining our presence as a leader in network automation, serving a host of customers and networks around the world.
Today, over 2,000 of the world’s largest Enterprises and Managed Services Providers use NetBrain’s platform to provide visibility and automation during troubleshooting and network changes. The NetBrain Solutions Engineer, in the Support and Services team, will provide deep NetBrain expertise including System Architecture, Deployment, Customization and Training to our rapidly growing Enterprise customer base.
If you are knowledgeable about enterprise networks, and are enthusiastic about helping our customers deploy, adopt and customize a novel solution to help engineers with their networking needs, this is the place for you. We will provide the training necessary to help you become an expert on NetBrain’s industry leading software, and provide you with the opportunity to learn and apply different network, system and automation technologies.
NetBrain technologies, the market leader in network automation based in the US, is continuing to expand globally this spring. After opening offices in Munich and Beijing, we are opening offices in Toronto and London Q2 of 2018. In order to accommodate our growth, we are creating a core office centered around services and research/development in Toronto, where the team will be key in maintaining our presence as a leader in network automation, serving a host of customers and networks around the world.
We are seeking an Engagement Manager with a strong background in service delivery for Enterprise IT solutions to join our growing Advanced Services Team. Strategically, as Engagement Manager you will seek to understand customer’s network visibility and automation needs, their network operations flows and help them define success for the NetBrain product. You will work with our talented Solutions Engineers to deliver service engagements that will exceed customer’s expectations.
Tactically, you are responsible for managing scope, schedule and resources for NetBrain’s service engagements. You will utilize your project management capabilities, natural inquisitiveness and understanding of network challenges to design and deliver the best services to our customers.
- Partner with customers and NetBrain engineers to translate customer needs and use cases into NetBrain features and service offerings
- Develop project scope, schedule and schedule resources to ensure successful project delivery
- Collaborate with NetBrain engineers to deliver service engagements and exceed customer expectations
- Manage, track and report on service project to ensure on-time, high quality delivery
- Proactively identify and manage project risk, resolve issues and escalate as needed within NetBrain
- Recommend, challenge and redirect teams as well as customer expectations as necessary to ensure successful project delivery
- 3+ years Project Management or Managing Engagements for IT projects at an enterprise level
- 3+ years experience working in Professional Services or Consulting capacity
- Experience in the network operations, networking tools a plus
- Experience leveraging project management, customer engagement and consulting methodologies and best practices at an enterprise level engagement
- History of career growth, consistently meeting and exceeding goals and increasing responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology or related field