NetBrain Technologies is the inventor of a computer-aided network engineering software solution. Since 2004, NetBrain's pioneer solution for document automation and map-driven troubleshooting has enabled large enterprises and service providers to drastically cut down the time to resolve outages and enhance collaboration. Today, NetBrain is one of the hottest products in the network management market place. Organizations including AT&T, BT, Boeing, GE, Caterpillar, TWC, Wells Fargo and RBC rely on NetBrain to manage their mission-critical network.
Our cutting edge Network Management software helps enterprises manage their complex networks and drastically reduces the time it takes to document and troubleshoot their business-critical networks. Today, NetBrain has over 600 customers worldwide. As we continue to grow globally, we seek professionals who exhibit the following characteristics:
Strong Work Ethic
NetBrain offers a comprehensive total rewards package including competitive salary with uncapped commissions, health, dental, and vision insurance, matching 401k plan, and paid time off.
Reporting to CEO, this role will have comprehensive responsibilities to apply domain expertise of enterprise network engineering to various aspects of NetBrain function, including product requirement, service enablement, platform expansion, machine learning, data engineering, and customer consultation. There will be a team of network experts reporting to this role.
1. Lead a team of network experts to provide highest level of escalation to customer-facing service engineer and pre-sales engineers.
2. Lead a team of network experts to execute in-depth research on advanced network technology, such as SDN/NFV, SD-WAN, IoT, IBN and traditional network technology such as BGP, MPLS, Multicasting, IPv6, Data Center virtualization across multiple vendor platform. The outcome of research will enable R&D team to create new product features, or help users to better customize NetBrain software for advanced functions
3. Lead a team of network experts to provide network engineering consultancy for other functions of the company, such as R&D, marketing, training, etc.
4. Lead a team of network experts to install, research and integrate various network management software with NetBrain solution.
5. Work with Pre-Sales team to build and manage customer experience lab and optimize the proof of concept experience
6. Work with Advanced Service team to help customer integrate NetBrain to their IT management workflow
1. Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, telecommunications, or related areas
2. 5+ years of experience in enterprise network design and operations
3. Extensive knowledge of advanced network engineering and new technology in the field
4. Technology Geek who wants to get involved in all business area
5. CCIE equivalent level
6. Excellent written and oral communications skills
Must be able to work locally in NetBrain’s Burlington office or Toronto office