Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Its ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 2,000 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
GROW WITH US!
Reporting to CEO, this role will have comprehensive responsibilities to apply domain expertise of enterprise network engineering to various aspects of NetBrain function, including product requirement, service enablement, platform expansion, machine learning, data engineering, and customer consultation. There will be a team of network experts reporting to this role.
1. Lead a team of network experts to provide highest level of escalation to customer-facing service engineer and pre-sales engineers.
2. Lead a team of network experts to execute in-depth research on advanced network technology, such as SDN/NFV, SD-WAN, IoT, IBN and traditional network technology such as BGP, MPLS, Multicasting, IPv6, Data Center virtualization across multiple vendor platform. The outcome of research will enable R&D team to create new product features, or help users to better customize NetBrain software for advanced functions
3. Lead a team of network experts to provide network engineering consultancy for other functions of the company, such as R&D, marketing, training, etc.
4. Lead a team of network experts to install, research and integrate various network management software with NetBrain solution.
5. Work with Pre-Sales team to build and manage customer experience lab and optimize the proof of concept experience
6. Work with Advanced Service team to help customer integrate NetBrain to their IT management workflow
1. Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, telecommunications, or related areas
2. 5+ years of experience in enterprise network design and operations
3. Extensive knowledge of advanced network engineering and new technology in the field
4. Technology Geek who wants to get involved in all business area
5. CCIE equivalent level
6. Excellent written and oral communications skills
Must be able to work locally in NetBrain’s Burlington office or Toronto office